Happy E3 Friday!
Here are two ways to stay equipped, encouraged, and engaged as you help your student improve their writing this week.
1. Did you know that public speaking is considered one of the greatest fears people have? Well, that doesn't have to be the case for your child. I just recorded a review of the features of this new IEW curriculum yesterday. You can enter my drawing to win it for free! Please share this with other families on Instagram or Facebook and be sure to tag me. :-)
2. Would you be interested in a Public Speaking class in the fall? It is for 6th - 12th grade students. Please let me know here.
1. "If you have to choose between relaxing at the pool or planning curriculum for the fall today, please choose the pool! We all need a break." -Alicia Brown
2. "Childhood is not a race to see how quickly a child can read, write, and count. It is a small window of time to learn and develop at the pace that is right for each individual child." - Magda Gerber
Journal: How do you plan to recharge this summer and slow down?
1. Are you NEW to the Institute for Excellence in Writing? If so, grab my free Playlist for New IEW Parents. The training and guide are FREE. It has my Top 7 "Must Have" Resources for new parents. If you are an experienced parent, share this with someone you know.
Until Next Week,
Mrs. Brown www.writewithmrsbrown.com
P.S. Fall class registration is open for your elementary or middle school child to join my elementary and middle school writing classes. Use code SUMMERSALE at checkout only on the writewithmrsbrown.com website to get $50 off each class until July 15th.
Until Next Week,