Happy E3 Friday!
Here are two ways to stay equipped, encouraged, and engaged as you help your student improve their writing this week.
1. Are you new to IEW? I just created a 7 "Must Have" Resources for New Parents Guide. There were many things I wish I had known in my first year of using IEW. That's why I created this guide and podcast training for you as a new parent so you can focus on the most important resources you need to educate yourself and support your student.
2. Did you enter my drawing to win the Introduction to Public Speaking curriculum for free? This is a new IEW curriculum and they have definitely produced another amazing option for families to educate their children. If you'd like to know more about it, watch my YouTube review. If would you be interested in a Public Speaking class in the fall for 6th - 12th grade students, let me know here.
1. "Homeschooling is like a rollercoaster – there are ups and downs, but in the end, it's worth it." - Author Unknown
2. "You have the power to inspire a lifelong love of learning in your children." - Author Unknown
Journal: Write down one win that has made the hard days worth it.
1. One thing I love about IEW is its commitment to supporting all learners. If you have a student or know someone with a student who has Dysgraphia, you don't want to miss IEW's latest podcast episode.
2. FREE SHIPPING is coming up! From July 1st - July 10th every year, IEW offers free shipping. It's time to start planning what you want to purchase. Here are links to consider: SSS1A (3rd - 5th), SSS2A (4th - 6th), SSS1B (6th - 8th), SSS2B (7th - 9th), and U.S. History Based Writing.
Until Next Week,
Mrs. Brown www.writewithmrsbrown.com
P.S. Fall class registration is open for your elementary or middle school child to join my elementary and middle school writing classes. Use code SUMMERSALE at checkout to get $50 off each class until July 15th.